Meeting the needs of the homeless for over 75 years.
Who We Are
- We were established in 1938.
- We have a solid, strong leadership.
- We are financially sound.
- We are debt free!
- We have a Board that is stable and generous, and gives us clear direction.
Who We Serve
- We serve 245 meals a day.
- We house 57 individuals each night.
- We distribute nearly $850 in clothing and household items each week.
- Over 230 families come each week to our food pantry.
- Over 130 day jobs are obtained each week by our guests
Four Reasons to Get Involved at The Mission
You can gain satisfaction from knowing that you are making your neighborhood a better place to live.
Volunteering alongside others can build new relationships and provide opportunities to develop interpersonal skills.
The Missions provides a no-pressure opportunity for you to gain valuable insight into a role and responsibilities.
Gaining some extra service experience can really help you stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs.