Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Donation Center Manager, the Warehouse Driver is responsible for delivering donated items to the thrift stores and clothing center. The Warehouse Driver also picks up items from the residence of those wanting to donate to the Gospel Mission as needed.
1. Loads and delivers donated items to the thrift stores.
2. Loads and delivers donated items to the clothing center.
3. Conducts scheduled pick ups from the residence of those wanting to donate to The Gospel Mission.
4. Assists in helping warehouse with other warehouse responsibilities as needed.
5. Maintains a clean and safe environment.
Education and Experience
1. Required: High School Diploma or GED
2. Required: Valid Driver’s License
3. Preferred: Previous experience working in a warehouse
· Basic knowledge of organizing, structuring, and inventory
· Clean driving record
Physical Demands/ Work Environment
· Indoors (Ability to walk steps, controlled climate)
· Able to stand, walk for 8 hours
· Must be able to lift and/ or move items that are 50lbs or more
· May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset customers
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.